Copenhagen Airport – Capacity Assessment
Copenhagen Airport required assistance in reviewing existing capacity and options to increase peak hour throughput in the international pier.
Our analysis provided recommendations on the impact of a range of growth scenarios including:
- Peak stand demand analysis including off-pier parking.
- Peak arrival (15 minutes) and peak departure (60 minutes) passenger flows.
- Detailed assessment of existing peak hour capacity and comparison with appropriate benchmarks.
- Discussion of the effectiveness of management measures designed to increase capacity.
- Gap analysis and profile comparison highlighting deficiencies in capacity and expected duration.
- Commentary on expansion options including prioritisation.
The report enabled the airport to move forward in planning capacity enhancements to the international pier.