Tourism Ireland – Benchmarking Study
Tourism Ireland appointed AviaSolutions to undertake an aviation benchmark study for the island of Ireland.
In the report, we undertook:
- A review of current trends, including correlation of air traffic growth with economic performance.
- Analysed the regulatory and legislative context within which the island of Ireland is competing.
- Developed a methodology for the selection of benchmarks.
- Investigated structural issues that have an impact on air service development.
- Identified the scale of the potential gaps in the network.
The report has enabled Tourism Ireland to understand where the island of Ireland’s air services network has been successfully developed, as well as identifying routes that are potentially at risk.