- Forecast of volume and yield impact of proposed changes to the pricing structure and marketing approach for a European flag carrier.
- Major project supporting a G20 country in a review of the sustainability of its airline sector. This included advising the Government on the financial viability of individual airlines and potential consolidation options.
- Advice to British Airways on key UK regional stakeholder issues.
- Strategy analysis of Royal Jordanian on behalf of UBS who were seeking to invest in Amman airport.
- Review of business plan for AirAsia X on behalf of a launch investor in the airline.
- Detailed development of cost projections for an Eastern European start-up airline, based on a flying programme for the first three years of operation.
- Review of business plans for a number of start-up airlines, including a Northern European cargo airline, a potential new UK low cost airline and a planned new airline serving the Europe-Indian Sub-Continent market.
- Development of business plan for Etihad.
- Working with management of a network airline to develop various business plan scenarios depending on different fleet and network growth options.
- Development of financial projections for an African flag carrier airline, including the P&L and cash flow implications of various fleet expansion options.
- Review of Aer Arann business plan to support financing of new aircraft.
- Assessment of the Air Berlin business model and future prospects for an investor in the airline.
- Detailed review of Silverjet historic financial performance and forecasts on behalf of an investor in the airline. We also developed alternative P&L and cash flow projections on a monthly basis.
- Valuation of an airline slot holding on behalf of a debt provider.
- Worked with easyJet Network Development department to develop the best approach to updating systems and processes.
- Supported CityJet (an Air France subsidiary) in the evaluation of a number of new routes from London City. This analysis contributed to the decision by the airline to launch a major expansion of services from the airport in Summer 2007.
- Large number of route evaluations/market analyses for a Heathrow-based scheduled airline serving niche medium haul routes.
- Providing detailed traffic forecasts for AirBaltic, one of Europe’s fastest growing airlines, to inform the facilities requirements for its new terminal at Riga. Our forecasts involved an in-depth analysis of the future potential for connecting traffic over Riga.
- Route revenue forecasts for a range of potential new routes on behalf of Ukraine International Airlines (including QSI forecasts for connecting traffic).
- Route development support for Flybe.
- Support for airports and public sector bodies in marketing to airlines. This includes producing route passenger and yield forecasts and consolidating analysis into compelling presentations. We have secured new long haul and short haul routes from a range of airlines, including Emirates, Delta, Continental, British Airways, Ryanair, easyJet, Lufthansa, Flybe, Jet2, vivaaerobus, SAS, bmi british midland, Wizz, and CSA Czech Airlines.