Commercial & Retail Enhancement
- Providing detailed retail layout and category plans for Belfast City Airport to support a bidder valuation.
- As part of the vendor due diligence support for the Gatwick Airport sale, evaluated the retail contribution of each major passenger segment and the impact of an initiative to improve passenger dwell time.
- Assessment of the retail income potential from a new international terminal building at a capital city airport in central Asia.
- Performance benchmarking for a number of debt providers relating to airports globally.
- Producing detailed retail layout and category/merchandise plans in support of investment proposals (including Chicago Midway and Belfast City Airport).
- On behalf of a major European airport analysed retail performance over time seeking to establish the nature and scale of independent variables that determined retail performance (including space, exchange rates, inflation and passenger/airline mix).
- Supported Morgan Stanley Infrastructure’s acquisition of a stake in SAVE SpA by completing a full review of the airport’s in-house retail operator and specialist shops strategy.