Examples of Traffic Forecasting:
Public market transactions:
- Rome, Chicago Midway, Hochtief, Brazilian Airport Privatisation, St. Petersburg, Almaty, London Gatwick, Madrid/Barcelona, Auckland, Prague, Belfast City, BAA Group, Copenhagen, Mumbai, Budapest, Bratislava, Amsterdam, London City, Birmingham, Aqaba, Nantes, Rome, Leeds Bradford, Naples, Riviera Maya, Hobart, Milan (SEA), TAV (Turkish Airports Group).
Airport financing and business plans:
- BAA, Berlin Airports (including new Berlin Brandenburg International Airport), Copenhagen, London City, Bristol.
Off market transactions:
- Venice, Amman, plus various airports in the Mediterranean, Eastern Europe, China, India, North and South America, West Africa, East Africa, Indian Ocean and the Gulf States.
25 year masterplan forecasts:
- Berlin, Warsaw, Bahrain, Birmingham, Liverpool, Belfast International, Riga, London Stansted, Heathrow, national forecasts for Mexico.
Route development forecasts/market assessments
- Directly for airlines: Etihad, City Jet/Air France, Air Baltic, BMED (British Airways franchise), Flybe, Ukrainian International Airlines, Aer Arann and various airline startups.
- On behalf of investors in airlines: AirAsia X, Silverjet, British Airways, Air Berlin, ACT Airlines (Turkey).
- Airport or public sector clients: City of Chicago, Scottish Government, Visit Portugal, Tourism Ireland, Avinor (Norway), Austin Airport Low Cost Terminal.