- 16 years aviation experience.
- Expert in air traffic analysis using Sabre MI, DiiO, SRS Analyser, OAG, IATA PaxIS, US DOT T-100 etc.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Airport management, operations and finance.
Role at Avia Solutions
- Areas of expertise – Air Service Development project manager, including QSI, route and revenue forecasting, presenting airline business cases and route forecasts to airlines at World Routes conferences.
- Airline strategy, network development and fleet planning.
- Airport and airline market analysis.
Warsaw Chopin Airport – 6 years
- Network Development Manager.
- Regular liaison and cooperation with major global airlines.
- Preparation of airport charges and incentive schemes.
- Co-managing incentive schemes and marketing cooperation programmes for airlines.
Ryanair – 2 years
- MSc, International Management – University of Warsaw (Poland)
- Postgraduate – Management and Finance in Air Transport Sector, Warsaw School of Economics (Poland)
- Postgraduate – Operating and Management of Airports, Warsaw University of Technology (Poland)
- BSc Civil Engineering, Kielce University of Technology (Poland)