- John Carter has 25 years aviation experience as both Principal and Advisor
Role at AviaSolutions
Leading AviaSolutions’ three core business disciplines.
- Airport Consulting
- Airline Consulting
- Network / Route Development
BAA (now Heathrow Airport Holdings)
Head of Business Development, responsible for a wide range of airport-related M&A activity.
- Leading bid teams to acquire Budapest and Oman airports and implementing the transition
- Managing the disposal of assets including World Duty Free, Lynton Properties, Indianapolis Airport, and various Australian airports (Melbourne, Perth, etc.)
- Range of Operational Roles including:
- Strategy and Regulation
- Route Development
- Security and Engineering
- MBA – University of Surrey (UK)
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Business Finance – Brunel University (UK)