- 40 years aviation experience.
- Respected expert in airport transaction support, airport business planning, economics and regulatory matters, policy and pricing.
- Advisor on most of the major airport transactions globally over the past 15 years.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Provides quality assurance and internal challenge to AviaSolutions airport projects covering economic regulation, aeronautical revenues and pricing.
BAA (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) – 15+ years
- Director of Corporate Finance and Finance Director of BAA International.
- Leading multiple M&A projects, including NATS, Naples and various Australian and US airports.
- Focus on regulatory policy, airport economics, pricing and cost of capital.
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics, University of London (UK)