Advising airlines, airports and other stakeholders on strategies to enhance revenues from cargo operations.
AviaSolutions provides a broad range of cargo expertise to airports, airlines and financial institutions across the globe.
The first stage of market development is to undertake a complete market analysis. We review the local and extended airport catchment, the current cargo market and the industrial sectors driving cargo demand. We also assess how cargo is being carried from the catchment, and how consolidation can be encouraged at the client’s airport – rather than cargo taken by road to other airports/airlines.
We have unparalleled cargo contacts at executive level and interview key decision makers as part of our investigation of opportunities. Once a short list of realistic prospects has been identified, we develop compelling pitches to airlines.
- We have expertise in both passenger and cargo sectors.
- Given the linkages between the two, we are able to provide clients with a joined-up set of forecasts, taking into account developments in both areas.
- We ensure that cargo masterplans reflect the sometimes conflicting requirements of the passenger and cargo segments. Our masterplans involve safeguarding for expansion but allow for phased development, minimising upfront investment.
- We have reviewed the business plans of a range of cargo airlines, including carriers in Europe, Middle East and Africa, both income and cargo volume forecasts and market share analysis.
- AviaSolutions has worked on cargo projects for some of the world’s leading airports including London Heathrow, Bahrain, Berlin, Riga and Moscow Sheremetyevo as well as various Mexican and CIS airports.
- Projects include development and implementation of strategic plans for the expansion of cargo including associated traffic forecasts, financial projections and layout plans.
- AviaSolutions performed a high-level due diligence of ACT Cargo Airlines (Turkey) for an investor