Hobart International Airport – Tasmania
As part of an airport transaction, we have been engaged by a prospective purchaser to undertake detailed ‘bottom up’ traffic forecasts. This included analysing and reporting on the:
- Size / characteristics of Tasmania catchment, including propensity to fly.
- Historic traffic growth – volumes, routes etc. (including comparison to peer Australian airports).
- Nature of traffic – business/leisure split, inbound/outbound split, O&D v travel to Australian hubs for onward connections.
- Review of current airline base and examination of future potential airlines.
- Review of published forecasts – master plans, regulator, manufacturers etc.