- 25 years aviation experience.
- 14 completed airport transactions globally.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Partner – leading the airport consulting team, including traffic forecasting, commercial and operations, infrastructure and capital investment planning.
- Other areas of focus – transactions and re-financing projects, developing business plans, financial modelling, airport retail (duty free and F&B), car parking.
BAA (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) – 10 years
- Head of Commercial Strategy – regulatory responsibility for non-aeronautical and commercial activity across seven UK airports and annual income of £600m.
- Introduced yield management to airport car parking, online promotion and pre-booking.
- Management of major retail contract tenders, developing and implementing new commercial strategies plus a number of acquisition and disposal projects.
- Executive level interface between World Duty Free and BAA airports.
Coca Cola & Schweppes: Financial controller, manufacturing.
- BA (Hons) Business Studies – Bournemouth University (UK)
- Associate Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA)