- 15 years aviation experience.
- Conducted numerous traffic forecasts for airports worldwide.
- Expert in traffic data analysis: Sabre MI, OAG, IATA PaxIS, US DOT T-100 etc.
- MSc Air Transport Management from Cranfield University.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Areas of expertise – traffic forecasting, airline route and network development, aircraft performance (Pacelab), fleet evaluation.
- QSI Modelling (connecting flows) and route economics.
- Airline strategy specialist.
- Speaks Italian, German and English.
- Project Management support in key business areas including online distribution of Star alliance fare products and airline loyalty programmes, statistical analysis and presentation.
- Accounting and auditing of airports’ and ground handlers’ invoices, corresponding with airport partners and suppliers.
- MSc, Air Transport Management.