- 30 years aviation experience.
- Aviation policy and regulation expert.
- Senior roles at British Airways and Airport Coordination Ltd.
- Board level experience and advisor to European governments, regulators, investors and legal bodies.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Expert on commercial, network planning, policy and regulation projects.
- Other areas of focus – scheduling, pricing, revenue management and cargo operations.
Independent Consultant – 2 years
- Supported UK Department for Transport (DfT) with potential reforms to slot allocation and night noise policies.
Airport Coordination Ltd – 9 years
- Managing Director of ACL – implemented numerous changes that improved service standards, increased efficiency and expanded the company’s international activities in Europe, Canada, New Zealand and Dubai.
- Seat on the IATA Joint Slots Advisory Group (JSAG) and Board Member of the European Airport Coordinators’ Association (EUACA).
- Worked closely with UK Government on matters including the South East Airports Taskforce and London 2012 Olympics planning.
British Airways – 18 years
- Senior roles in both passenger and cargo divisions, including Network Planning, Revenue Management and the UK Regional Business Unit that managed BA’s operations from its Manchester and Scotland bases.
- Seat on the Board of Global Freight Exchange (GF-X), an online booking portal for air freight in which BA held a 9% interest.
- BSc (Hons) Economics & Geography – Lancaster University
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Member of the Institution of Royal Engineers