- 17 years aviation experience.
- An Economist with extensive experience in air service development, aviation policy, airport economics and airline strategy.
- Effective communicator with industry regulators and aviation stakeholders.
- Fluent in Russian and English.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Project Management and Client Liaison for airport, airline and aviation investor projects.
Manchester Airport, Business Development Manager – 3 years
- Developed and managed online distribution of airport products (car parks, fast track offers, lounges and others) across group’s portfolio of airports (Manchester, Stansted, East Midlands and Bournemouth).
- Oversaw all types of distribution partners in terms of governance, performance and revenue maximisation.
- Supported new product development and implementation, e.g. PremiAir.
Stansted Airport, Commercial Planning Analyst – 2 years
- Managed aspects of future airport expansion projects, including Stansted Transformation Project.
- Led comprehensive review of tertiary revenue streams at Stansted airport.
- Supported project management of commercial teams and stakeholder communication and negotiations.
Sixel Consulting Group, Inc, Senior International Consultant – 2 years
- Responsible for business development and project management of new aviation opportunities in European and CIS markets.
- Undertook economic impact studies, route development and route economics.
- Presented at international aviation conferences and liaised with aviation stakeholders.
Airport Strategy and Management (ASM), Senior Air Service Development Consultant – 6 years
- Managed client route development projects including strategy, data analysis and research, traffic forecasting, macro economics, developing business cases for new routes and presenting to airlines.
- Participated and led high level stakeholder negotiations. Presented and moderated panel discussions at conferences. Arranged and led trade missions.
- Represented clients in Middle East, Russia/CIS, Europe, USA.
The Route Development Group (RDG), Director CIS Region – 4 years
- Led route development projects for clients in CIS region including traffic forecasting, P&L analysis, route economics, catchment studies, business planning, stakeholder engagement, airline business case production.
- PhD Economics and BSc (Hons) Business Economics, University of Salford (UK).
- Former part-time Economics lecturer at University of Salford (UK).