- 30 years aviation experience.
- Specialises in airport transactions and M&A, airport operations, asset management and route/network development.
- 35 completed airport transactions globally as Principal / Advisor.
Role at AviaSolutions
Partner – leading AviaSolutions’ three core business disciplines:
- Airport advisory
- Airline and Lessor advisory
- Network / Route Development
BAA (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) – 15 years
Head of Business Development, responsible for a wide range of airport related M&A activity.
- Leading bid teams to acquire Budapest and Oman airports and implementing the transition.
- Managing the disposal of assets including World Duty Free, Lynton Properties, Indianapolis Airport, and various Australian airports (Melbourne, Perth, etc.)
- Range of Operational Roles including:
- Strategy and Regulation
- Route Development
- Security and Engineering
- Market Research
- MBA – University of Surrey (UK)
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Business Finance – Brunel University (UK)