- 24 years aviation experience.
- Conducted traffic forecasts for 40+ airports worldwide.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Areas of expertise – traffic forecasting team lead (pax, cargo, ATMs), econometric modelling, busy hour/day analysis, QSI modelling (connecting flows) and route economics.
- Other areas of focus – route development (including strategy, airline business cases, route pitches) and market intelligence tools.
ASM (consulting division of worldwide Routes events) – 8 years
- Director of Research & Analysis – long term econometric traffic forecasting for airport masterplans, transactions and re-financing.
- Developing QSI Connections tools, MIDT calibration, schedule and route profitability analysis.
- Traffic forecasting and route development training for a wide range of airport clients.
SH&E – Consultant – 12 years
- Traffic forecasting, route development and market analysis for airport and airline clients.