- 5 years aviation and finance experience.
- Experience of complex transactions across multiple industries and geographies.
- Dutch national, fluent in English and Dutch.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Management Consultant – financial modelling expert covering airport and airline business plans.
- Areas of expertise – airport transactions and re-financing projects, airline business planning and fleet evaluation, project management.
General Electric (GE) – 3 years
- Completed GE’s Financial Management Programme.
- GE Capital Aviation Services – conducted deal pricing and completed detailed economic analysis, pricing support and delivery pricing for aircraft leasing deals.
- GE Power – drove business metrics to ensure profitable and sustainable order growth and cash generation, conducted risk & opportunities analysis and participated in deal negotiations.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA