Copenhagen Airport – Capacity Assessment and Options to Increase Peak Hour Throughput
Copenhagen Airport required assistance in reviewing existing capacity and options to increase peak hour throughput in the international pier.
Our analysis provided recommendations on the impact of a range of growth scenarios including:
- Peak stand demand analysis including off pier parking.
- Peak arrival (15 minutes) and peak departure (60 minutes) passenger flows.
- Detailed assessment of existing peak hour capacity and comparison with appropriate benchmarks.
- Discussion of the effectiveness of management measures designed to increase capacity.
- Gap analysis and profile comparison highlighting deficiencies in capacity and the duration.
- Commentary on expansion options including priority.
The report enabled our client to move forward in planning capacity enhancements to the international pier.