- Leading role in the design, implementation and management of Route Development Funds in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. Instrumental in the delivery of: 50+ new routes from Scotland (including services to New York, Atlanta, Boston, Toronto and Dubai); nine new routes from Northern Ireland (including to New York) and; three new routes from Cardiff.
- Rolling out Route Development initiatives for a number of European regions, including: benchmarking of existing network versus peer regions, identification of potential new routes that are realistic targets and will deliver positive net economic benefit to the region.
- Route evaluations for a range of airlines.
- On-going route development support for Chicago O’Hare and Midway Airports.
- Running an ‘airport competition’ for a major European low cost airline to select its next European base.
- Working for a number of UK and international airports on their route development strategies and delivery of new routes.