- 14 years aviation experience
Role at AviaSolutions
- Areas of expertise – analytical and research specialist with excellent knowledge and understanding of both aviation related and tourism, trade, economic data.
- Supporting airport transactions with KPI benchmarking and airline / airport market analysis.
- Air Service Development – production of route pitches and marketing material.
- In-house data library and databases covering airport/airline traffic and financial performance, airport infrastructure metrics, tourism and socio-economics.
IATA – 5 years
- Business Analyst in the Air Transport Consultancy & Forecasting unit.
- Providing bespoke analysis for traffic forecasts, airport benchmarking, capacity and demand studies.
- Supplying aviation intelligence to airlines, airports, civil aviation authorities and associated industries worldwide.
Dresdner Kleinwort Benson – 1 year
- Account Analyst.
- BSc Environmental Biology, Oxford Brookes University (UK)