- 47 years aviation experience.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Advising on all aspects of air traffic forecasting from historical analysis to short and long term forecasting methodologies.
BAA (previously known as British Airports Authority)
Research Director, responsible for:
- Company Traffic Statistics.
- Market and Operational Research.
- Traffic Forecasts for all BAA airports.
- Consultancy work in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Australia.
- Chairman of Stats and Forecasting Group.
- Production of Forecasting Manual.
Cranfield University (Honorary)
- Part Time Lecturer and External Examiner for 30 years.
- BSc (Econ), London School of Economics