- 47 years aviation experience.
- Industry expert on Airport Traffic Forecasting.
- Substantial Board level experience at Heathrow Holdings Ltd leading the traffic forecasting team to support capacity planning decisions.
- Conducted over 75 traffic forecasts for airports worldwide.
Role at AviaSolutions
- Advising on all aspects of air traffic forecasting from historical analysis to short and long term forecasting methodologies.
- Stan has collaborated with AviaSolutions on several airport traffic forecasts.
BAA (British Airports Authority) – 25+ years
Director of Traffic Forecasting and Statistics, responsible for:
- Company Traffic Statistics.
- Market and Operational Research.
- Traffic Forecasts for all BAA airports.
- Consultancy work in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Australia.
- Chairman of Stats and Forecasting Group.
- Production of Forecasting Manual.
Cranfield University (Honorary)
- Part Time Lecturer and External Examiner for 30 years.
- BSc (Econ), London School of Economics